The 2020 NFL Draft is tonight, as we are reminded just how much we have missed our favorite sports. NFL fans can tune in on Thursday night beginning at 8 PM ET and watch the action unfold on ABC, ESPN, NFL Network or live streaming via the WatchESPN or NFL Network app.
Not only does tonight’s NFL Draft allow us to watch the rosters of NFL teams change in real-time, the event has also turned into an excellent opportunity for us to bet on our favorite sport. The DraftKings Online Sportsbook is featuring hundreds of betting lines on the Draft, which runs through this Saturday.
To celebrate one of the biggest days of the year on the NFL calendar, DraftKings is offering bettors the chance to receive up to two 20% 2020 NFL Draft bonuses.
The steps to receive a DraftKings 2020 NFL Draft Bonus
If betting on the Draft sounds like the perfect way to enhance your viewing experience through the Draft, you are not alone. Here are the steps you must take to take part in the offer.
- Of course, to bet on the DraftKings Online sportsbook, you must first have an account. If you don’t already have one, you can sign-up here.
- Make sure your account is funded. If you are a new sportsbettor, you can also receive up to $1000 in DraftKings Sportsbook Bonuses. This is in addition to the 20% DraftKings NFL Draft Profit Bonus, which is available through April 25th.
- Opt-in to the “Draft Profit Boost” from your DraftKings account. You should be able to find the offer under “Promotions.”
- After you opt-in, you can use your 20% profit boosts — on two different bets — on any NFL Draft markets. When making your bet, you can select to have the boost applied to the bet slip.
- If your bet wins and you have added a boost, you will receive a 20% bonus on your profit in the bet. There are some maximums to consider when making your bet. First, your bet must not exceed $25 and your DraftKings Draft Profit Boost must not exceed $250.
That’s it! Again, if you are new to the DraftKings online sportsbook, don’t forget to take part in up to $1,000 in additional bonuses.